MENTORING & SUPERVISION FOR THERAPISTS
We, at Gyandeep Center are very dedicated towards personal and professional growth. In this fast developing world, it is absolutely necessary to evolve with current developments in science, technology, and psychotherapy practices. Similarly, a psychotherapy practitioner needs to evolve personally to gain better self awareness and knowledge to further refine their counselling skills. We offer Mentoring services for early career psychology students and practitioners.
The aim of mentoring is to help individuals with the following-
- Explore various fields within psychology practice.
- Where to get necessary training.
- Learning how to balance personal and professional life.
- How to set boundaries with clients.
- Learn how to become an ethical practitioner.
- Develop case-formulation and treatment planning skills.
Supervision services are for already established professionals. Getting timely support for personal and professional experiences is necessary to avoid stress, burn-out, and skill stagnation. We offer supervision services for both behaviourally and psychoanalytic ally oriented psychotherapists. One can explore following concerns in a supervision session-
- Ethical and legal issues in therapy.
- Case formulation and treatment plans.
- Complex and difficult cases.
- Therapists’ stressors related to client care.
- Learning and improving clinical assessment and therapy skills.
- Improving report writing skills and effectively managing professional practice.
- Explore transference and counter-transference processes in therapy.
- Focusing on self-awareness, self-growth, and personal issues impacting professional work.
Individual Supervision Session – 0000 Rs.
Bimonthly Supervision (2 Individual Sessions per month) -0000 Rs.
- Payment Mode : Payment can be made using:
Google Pay (7206418355 Gyandeep)
- Cash/Card: Payment can be made at the Center before the last date of registration.
Please note that we are not a crisis intervention center. In case you are facing a life threatening situation for your self or someone else, please contact local emergency services who will be able to provide immediate support.