While mental health problems like depression & anxiety certainly warrant attention, it is a myth that only people suffering from a mental illness should seek professional help. Counsellors offer help in coping with all aspects of life such as stress, relationship problems, death of loved one, substance abuse, eating disorders among others. Our areas of expertise in counselling services include but are not limited to:
- Individual Counselling
- Queer Wellbeing & Mental Health Counselling
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Adolescent/ Teenage Wellbeing & Mental Health Counselling
- Counselling for sexual issues
- Grief Counselling Rehabilitation Counselling
- Art & Movement-Based Therapy
- Crisis & Trauma Intervention
- De-addiction Counselling
- Psycho-education: Keeping you informed about the diagnosis you may have, equipping you with the knowledge like symptoms and what you can do.
Our expert counsellors adhere to varied schools of thought & are equipped to practice Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). Psychodynamic Therapy, Behaviour Therapy & Person Centered Therapy. The aim of each counsellor is to provide comprehensive mental health care that is best suited for the needs of the client.